The Commercial Team makes sure Deep BV is in the lead to support our customers, to provide them with the subsurface data and insights they need for their projects or asset management.
The team engages with our customers, offers and secures projects to ensure a sustainable operating result, takes care of client satisfaction and contributes to the general development and innovation capabilities of Deep.
You will be part of a team that works hard, is extremely agile, creative and loves having fun.
Deep’s ambition is to be a planet proof, sustainable survey company and the Commercial Team plays a key role in the development of our markets, customers and services.
In this role you will report to the Commercial Manager and work with the other commercial Deepers to create a sustainable future for Deep.
Together with your team members your responsibilities and tasks are:
- Providing our existing and future clients with the right expertise and develop a sustainable relationship;
- Deploy our own Deepers, vessels and equipment in a versatile, sustainable, varied and commercially responsible manner;
- Meet our clients on regular basis to learn about new market developments, their objectives, planning of proposed client projects.
- Follow up leads and tender request, write commercial offers, methodology and project execution plans to fit our client’s needs;
- Together as a team develop the best strategy, (new) techniques and competitive prices in the commercial and contractual processes;
- Develop business and new innovative revenue streams and services in our existing (geographical) markets and beyond;
For this role we are looking for someone who is eager, innovative and committed and who is:
- A customer-focused team player, who can also work independently;
- Commercially oriented with an HBO / WO technical education;
- Experienced with hydrographic or geophysical surveys;
- Experienced in business development and developing client relations;
- Experienced in contractual negotiations is an advantage;
- Experienced in writing commercial offers;
- Fluent in Dutch and English, both written and verbal;
- Working in our Amsterdam office and available 0,8-1,0 FTE (32-40 hours working week).
We provide a varied work environment with possibilities to develop further. We offer you the opportunity to contribute to our innovative projects in collaboration with others, and an appropriate conditional package that fits your background and experience.
If you are interested in this vacancy, please submit your application here below.
If you have questions don’t hesitate to contact Laura Grijpsma: LGR@deepbv.nl.
Only applications by candidates are considered, employment agencies or intermediaries shouldn’t respond.
Please note that we only will be able to take your application into consideration if you have an EU- residency / work permit.