In the course of our business activities we come across and collecting various personal information (also referred to as personal data) about individuals. For example information about business contacts, individuals working for clients and other individuals connected with the projects we are involved in.
What personal data do we collect, process and use and for what purposes?
- Administration of employee contracts
- Administration of training documentation, certificates, medical statements and travel documents of employees and hired staff, when these are necessary for the execution of our business
- Administering contact details of suppliers, clients and other stakeholders, when this is relevant for the granting and obtaining orders, deliveries, conducting customer satisfaction surveys, and entering into partnerships
- Authorization of project related reports and other deliveries by employees or hired staff.
- Internal communication to/from staff, communication between staff and clients, suppliers, and subcontractors, business publications in the media.
- Administering and managing our website. If you are a visitor on our website (www.deepbv.nl), we may collect certain technical information about your visit, such as your internet protocol (IP) address, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access the website. We collect such data for administrative and statistical purposes and to help us operate and improve our website.
We will only retain personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for. This includes the purposes of satisfying any accounting, legal or reporting requirements.
Access, correction, erasure
Under certain circumstances you may have the right to request access to your personal information. If the personal information that we hold of you is incomplete or inaccurate you can request correction. Furthermore you can ask us to delete or remove personal information where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it.
Keeping data secure
To prevent your personal information from being used or accessed by unauthorized persons, altered or disclosed, we have put in place the appropriate security measures. Furthermore we will not pass your contact details to any third party for direct marketing purposes.
How to Unsubscribe
If you no longer wish to receive updates and / or e-mails from us, then please send an email from that address with the word “unsubscribe” in the subject.
Contact us or the relevant supervisory authority