“Sales person that doesn’t mind getting their feet wet and hands dirty.”
- Day to day you will be required to liaise with a potential client to understand their objectives and create proposals which will fulfill their needs and requirements;
- Your responsibilities providing our existing and future clients with the right expertise, and to deploy our own people and equipment in a versatile, varied and commercially responsible manner. We are immediately looking for reinforcements for our sales department;
- Deep is involved in a vast array of projects from small inland surveys in the Netherlands, to an extensive offshore geophysical site survey for future offshore wind farms or far afield surveying near shore waters for planned infrastructure development in Africa and Asia (and more!);
- Clients include government authorities, port authorities, energy companies, dredgers and salvagers who all turn to Deep for our knowledge and expertise;
- Deep offers solutions such as continuous monitoring of the bathymetry of the entire Waddenzee to the detection of UXO on the seabed and sub-surface for proposed offshore windfarms;
- Deep is actively involved in the R&D of industry innovations to better provide solutions for clients.
What we ask of you
- In a growing and challenging environment, together with your colleagues you are looking for the best strategy, techniques and competitive prices when creating proposals to fulfill clients’ needs;
- You consult with clients on this, translate the objectives and create a fit for purpose project plan, technically, financially and operationally;
- To achieve this you may be required to consult with in-house knowledge, consider the overall planning schedule and contact third parties;
- You will be part of a team which works hard, is extremely agile, very creative and loves having fun.
- You are commercially oriented with an HBO / WO technical education, with experience in the maritime sector;
- You are a customer-focused team player, that can also work independently;
- You have demonstrable good communication skills (in Dutch and English);
- Hydrographic or geophysical experience is an advantage.
If you are interested in this job opportunity, then your only challenge is to make us employ you! First step is to upload your motivation letter and CV and leave your contact details in below form.
Please note that we only will be able to take your application into consideration if you have a EU- residency / work permit.
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.