Deep BV has an extensive range of high-quality hydrographic and geophysical survey equipment. Much of it is owned by Deep, some of it is rental equipment and we design and assemble equipment in-house.
As a Senior Survey Engineer you are responsible for the availability, maintenance, repair and development of the specialized survey equipment. You have a good view of the different projects that are running simultaneously. You support the project teams in terms of availability and functionality of the equipment. Together you are responsible for the successful execution of the projects.
The person we are looking for, is a self-starter with a hands-on mentality. You are involved, you see what needs to be done and make sure that it gets done. You bring structure to a flexible environment, you provide follow-up, monitoring and feedback to the people who ask for your support. You have strong communication skills and have a high service standard, both internally and externally with our suppliers and contract partners.
You are the first point of contact within the technical department for equipment and development.
You monitor progress and conditions to achieve positive results and improve procedures. Your workplace is in the well-equipped workshop in the office or on board of the ships.
- Higher professional education with engineering background
- 5-10 years of work experience as a survey engineer, preferably in the maritime sector
- In search of continuous improvement
- Able to work independently as well as in a team
- Ambition to contribute to sustainability
- Train and supervise engineers less experienced in hydrographic and geophysical survey methods
- Good communicative skills
- Good command of (technical) English language, command of Dutch is a plus
- Living or wanting to live in the Netherlands at commuting distance from Amsterdam
- Prepared to work outside office hours and office location when needed
- Available 0,8-1,0 FTE (32-40 hours working week)
We provide a varied work environment with possibilities to develop further. We offer you the opportunity to contribute to our innovative projects in collaboration with others, and an appropriate conditional package that fits your background and experience.
If you are interested in this vacancy, please email your motivation letter and CV as soon as possible to us: LGR@deepbv.nl, or submit your application here below.
Only applications by candidates are considered, employment agencies or intermediaries shouldn’t respond.
Please note that we only will be able to take your application into consideration if you have an EU- residency / work permit.