As a Commercial Manager you will lead Deep’s commercial department with a focus on a process-based approach and creating growth in the field of commercial and contractual knowledge and capabilities.
You should be able to manage the order portfolio and make sure there are sufficient and appropriate projects. It’s your responsibility to ensure balance in terms of type and size of customers, projects size and risk management for the benefit of a profitable operating result.
Your core functions are:
- Implement and monitor commercial policies and strategies in collaboration with Commercial Director.
- Oversee commercial and contractual processes and coach the team accordingly.
- Successfully implement and manage new innovative revenue streams and services.
- Responsible for completeness and correctness of commercial offers.
- Monitor progress of quotation process, document management and handover to Project Managers.
- Responsible for contract negotiations and risk management in tenders.
- Responsible for internal and external project evaluations in collaboration with Project Managers.
- Managing commercial contractual support for Project Managers during the execution of projects.
- Monthly reporting of commercial statistics and objectives to management.
- Actively contribute to the adherence to and improvement of the business management plan for all aspects regarding Quality and HSE.