Deep BV has an extensive range of high-quality hydrographic and geophysical survey equipment. Much of it is owned by Deep, some of it is rental equipment and we design and assemble equipment in-house.
As an Electrical/Electronics Engineer you are responsible for the availability, maintenance, repair and development of the specialized survey equipment. You have a good view of the different projects that are running simultaneously. You support the project teams in terms of availability and functionality of the equipment. Together you are responsible for the successful execution of the projects.
You are the first point of contact within the technical department for equipment and development.
You monitor progress and conditions to achieve positive results and improve procedures. Your workplace is in the well-equipped workshop in the office or on board of the ships.
We are looking for someone with a hands-on personality who is solution oriented, structured, and stress resistant. A person who can work independently but is also a team player with the following knowledge, experience and competences:
- Higher professional education with electrical engineering background
- Knowledge of and experience with telecommunication, data communication and equipment interfacing
- Understanding of mechanics, and modeling and drawing programs
- 5-10 years of work experience as an engineer, preferably in the maritime sector
- In search of continuous improvement
- Good communicative skills
- Good command of (technical) English language, command of Dutch is a plus
- Living or wanting to live in the Netherlands at commuting distance from Amsterdam
- Prepared to work outside office hours and office location when needed
- Available 0,8-1,0 FTE (32-40 hours working week)
We provide a varied work environment with possibilities to develop further. We offer you the opportunity to contribute to our innovative projects in collaboration with others, and an appropriate conditional package that fits your background and experience.
If you are interested in this vacancy, please email your motivation letter and CV as soon as possible to Daphne Gautier, HR Deep BV: DGA@deepbv.nl, or submit your application here below.
Only applications by candidates are considered, employment agencies or intermediaries shouldn’t respond.
Please note that we only will be able to take your application into consideration if you have an EU- residency / work permit.