The person we are looking for is a self-starter with a hands-on mentality, you are involved, aware what needs to be done and make sure that it gets done. As Data Processor at Deep you translate and present geographical data of the subsea world. You have strong communication skills. Feedback and feedforward are essentials skills as data is processed real-time.
We are looking for someone who has a higher (tertiary) education and preferably has had some work experience in the Maritime Industry.
• You have a bachelor’s degree (preferred Maritime/ Geofysical background)
• Good listening & report writing skills;
• Quick (proactive), creative & adaptive thinking;
• CAD /GIS / Qinsy
• Good command of the English and Dutch language;
• Living or wanting to live in the Netherlands;
• Being able to work independently as well as in a team;
• Willingness to work occasionally on weekends and evenings – on call;
• Full-time available (40 hours workweek).
We offer you a varied work environment with possibilities to develop further. Of course, we offer you the opportunity to contribute to our super innovative projects in collaboration with others. We offer an excellent conditional package that fits your background and experience.
If you are interested in this vacancy, then your challenge is to make us employ you! First step is to mail your motivation letter and CV via E-mail to Hyke Zoon, HR Advisor Deep, HZO@deepbv.nl.
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.
Please note that we only will be able to take your application into consideration if you have a EU- residency / work permit.
This vacancy was created on the basis of interviews with employees in the position. This way you get a realistic picture of the job.