As geophysical data processor working within Deep you will be responsible for the processing, reporting and charting of all geophysical project data. This also includes project preparations and data QA/QC.
You should be able to collaborate with colleagues as part of a (project) team but also feel comfortable working independently without supervision.
Your core functions are:
- Processing of sidescan sonar, sub-bottom profiler and magnetometer data, in line with internal procedures and external/Client specifications;
- Interpretation, charting and report writing;
- Taking care of administrative requirements on project level
- Developing new workflows and improving on current processing workflows in order to keep working as efficient as possible;
Deep is looking for someone with the following experience and competences:
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Geophysics, Geology or a related Earth Science;
- 3+ years of experience working with shallow geophysical data (no oil exploration);
- Experience using geophysical processing and interpretation software, such as Oasis Montaj, Sonarwiz, GeoSuite AllWorks, Innomar ISE2;
- Experience in RadexPro, Kingdom, ArcGIS or QGIS is a plus;
- Knowledge of hydrographical data processing is also a big plus;
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal;
- Flexible in working hours and prepared to occasionally work on project site;
- Core competencies: accurate, very flexible, a team-player, good interpersonal skills.
Not one day is the same at Deep, we have an informal but “get it done” mentality. Deep is a young dynamic company full of ambition where professionalism and quality.
- You are going to be part of a team of like-minded professionals;
- We pride ourselves on making personal development a priority;
- We like to commit to you for the long term by offering room for professional growth
If you are interested in this vacancy, then your only challenge is to make us employ you! First step is to upload your motivation letter and CV and leave your contact details in below form.
Should you have any questions on this job posting, please contact Hyke Zoon (HR) via:
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.
SEND US YOUR MOTIVATION.