As geophysical data processor working within Deep you will be responsible for the processing, reporting and charting of all geophysical project data. This also includes project preparations and data QA/QC.
You should be able to collaborate with colleagues as part of a (project) team but also feel comfortable working independently without supervision.
Your core functions are:
- Processing of sidescan sonar, sub-bottom profiler and magnetometer data, in line with internal procedures and external/Client specifications;
- Interpretation, charting and report writing;
- Taking care of administrative requirements on project level
- Developing new workflows and improving on current processing workflows in order to keep working as efficient as possible;
Deep is looking for someone with the following experience and competences:
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Geophysics, Geology or a related Earth Science;
- 3+ years of experience working with shallow geophysical data (no oil exploration);
- Experience using geophysical processing and interpretation software, such as Oasis Montaj, Sonarwiz, GeoSuite AllWorks, Innomar ISE2;
- Experience in RadexPro, Kingdom, ArcGIS or QGIS is a plus;
- Knowledge of hydrographical data processing is also a big plus;
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal;
- Flexible in working hours and prepared to occasionally work on project site;
- Core competencies: accurate, very flexible, a team-player, good interpersonal skills.
Not one day is the same at Deep, we have an informal but “get it done” mentality. Deep is a young dynamic company full of ambition where professionalism and quality come first.
- You will be working in a team of like-minded professionals;
- Training and development are a high priority at Deep;
- We have an attractive pension scheme and more wonderful secondary benefits such as delicious lunch on the roof terrace, travel allowance and beautiful Deep merchandise;
- The office is located in Amsterdam Noord, only a ferry ride away from the center, and easily reachable from outside of Amsterdam;
- You will be part of a growing, inspiring and innovative international company.
If you are interested in this vacancy, then your only challenge is to make us employ you! First step is to upload your motivation letter and CV and leave your contact details in below form.
Should you have any questions on this job posting, please contact Daphne Gautier (HR) via:
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.