Deep BV is formed by a close group of more than 80 professionals who are highly motivated to go the extra mile for every client in delivering the best hydrographic and geophysical data possible. We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced data professional to join our team!
As a Data & Reporting Coordinator you will be part of the project management team, together with the Project Manager and Project Surveyor. You will be responsible for overseeing the data processors working on the project, managing the client’s data requirements, ensuring QC, and ensuring all deliverables are produced in the most efficient way, meeting scope, budget and time lines.
In this position you collaborate with colleagues as part of a (project) team and you feel comfortable working independently. You supervise teams up to the size of 10 data processors, in the office and remotely.
For Deep the quality of our end product, the data deliverable and the report, is paramount. As Data & Reporting Co-ordinator you are responsible for ensuring our quality and satisfying our clients.
Your responsibilities and tasks are:
- Manage and coordinate project reporting and processing tasks to ensure project delivery within timelines and according to client’s specifications;
- Manage and support the team(s) of data processors on projects;
- Assess and allocate required resources to enable timely data processing and delivery;
- Responsible for monitoring progress on data processing and reporting, QC, check on final deliverables against scope and QC criteria;
- Responsible for all processing and interpretive reports and final deliverables;
- Point of contact for the client regarding processing and reporting related matters;
- Liaise with stakeholders such as the Commercial Department and clients during the quotation stage on QC criteria and survey deliverable possibilities and limitations;
- Liaise with other project management members (Project Manager and Project Surveyor) and clients to understand and define project specific deliverables and processing requirements;
- Coordinate with Project Surveyor to ensure the acquired data is according to specifications, well organised and processing is executed according to best practices;
For this role we are looking for someone with the following skills and competences:
- Several years of experience in a similar position; preferably in geophysics, surveying, mapping, civil engineering, GIS, or related disciplines.
- Sufficient knowledge of techniques and possibilities in relevant software;
- QPS Qinsy, BeamworX Autoclean, Oasis Montaj, Sonarwiz, Innomar SIS, QGIS and or Terramodel experience is a pre.
- Effective communication skills;
- Self-motivated and directed, requiring little or no direct guidance from other project team members;
- Interpersonal skills to interface with the project team as well as the client;
- Excellent planning skills, capable of managing multiple projects and deadlines;
- Highly organized, with problem resolution and analytical skills;
- Flexible and available for occasional weekend and evening work;
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal;
- You live, or want to live, in the Netherlands at commuting distance from Amsterdam;
- You have an EU-residency/work permit, or possibility to obtain a permit;
- Available for 0,8-1,0 FTE (32-40 hours working week).
We offer you a varied work environment with possibilities to develop further and the opportunity to contribute to our sustainable goals and innovative projects:
- You will be working in a team of like-minded professionals;
- Market conform remuneration and attractive secondary benefits;
- Training and development are a high priority at Deep BV;
- Deep is on the way to be a planet proof, sustainable survey company. In this role you will work with the other Deepers to create a sustainable future.
- The office with beautiful roof terrace for lunch and drinks is located in Amsterdam Noord, only a ferry ride away from the center, and easily reachable from outside of Amsterdam;
- You will be part of a growing, inspiring and innovative international company.
If you are interested in this vacancy then upload your motivation letter and CV and leave your contact details in the form below.
If you have questions don’t hesitate to contact us: HR@deepbv.nl.