Deep BV has an extensive range of high-quality hydrographic and geophysical survey equipment. Much of it is owned by Deep, some of it is rental equipment and we design and assemble equipment in-house.
As a Senior Survey Engineer you are responsible for the availability, maintenance, repair and development of the specialized survey equipment. You have a good view of the different projects that are running simultaneously. You support the project teams in terms of availability and functionality of the equipment. Together you are responsible for the successful execution of the projects.
The person we are looking for, is a self-starter with a hands-on mentality. You are involved, you see what needs to be done and make sure that it gets done. You bring structure to a flexible environment, you provide follow-up, monitoring and feedback to the people who ask for your support. You have strong communication skills and have a high service standard, both internally and externally with our suppliers and contract partners.
You are the first point of contact within the technical department for equipment and development.
You monitor progress and conditions to achieve positive results and improve procedures. Your workplace is in the well-equipped workshop in the office or on board of the ships.
- Higher professional education with engineering background
- 5 years of work experience as a survey engineer, preferably in the maritime sector
- In search of continuous improvement
- Able to work independently as well as in a team
- Ambition to contribute to sustainability
- Train and supervise engineers less experienced in hydrographic and geophysical survey methods
- Good communicative skills
- Good command of (technical) English language, command of Dutch is a plus
- Living or wanting to live in the Netherlands at commuting distance from Amsterdam
- Prepared to work outside office hours and office location when needed
- Available 0,8-1,0 FTE (32-40 hours working week)
We offer you a varied work environment with possibilities to develop further and the opportunity to contribute to our sustainability goals and innovative projects:
- You will be working in a team of like-minded professionals;
- Training and development are a high priority at Deep BV;
- We have attractive secondary benefits that fits your experience and education;
- The office with beautiful roof terrace for lunch and drinks is located in Amsterdam Noord, only a ferry ride away from the center, and easily reachable from outside of Amsterdam;
- You will be part of a growing, inspiring and innovative international company.
If you are interested in this vacancy then upload your motivation letter and CV and leave your contact details in the form below.
If you have questions don’t hesitate to contact us: HR@deepbv.nl.